ZBrush MASTERCLASS 2020
Time and location
About the event
In this 2 day exclusive masterclass/workshop, Maarten goes through his workflow on sculpting characters and statures, sharing tips and tricks in person, He talks about presentation/rendering and goes indepth on preparing your high res files for 3Dprint. Sign up fast for this unique chance... seats are very limited...only 10 seats.
Who is this for?
- Anyone who is a sculptor clasical or digital, Students in Games and vfx, concept artists, jewel desingers.
What to expect?
- You will get an inside view on how to work more efficient and faster as a digital sculptor.
- Brush settings and techniques.
- Simple setups in Keyshot to make your renders pop.
- Post-processing basics.
- Get a grasp what's needed to make a good high res 3D print big or small.
- How to engineer and optimise your files for 3D print in ZBrush and Meshmixer.
- Get one on one guidance and feedback on your current projects.
No recordings will be made of this workshop now or in the future.
- Onsite you will have MSI laptop and wacom tablet available with a copy ZBrush instaled on it.
- Knowhow on the general interface of ZBrush is adviced, if you want to follow along with some exercises.
- lunch and drinks included.
- An acompanied pdf will be given at the end of the course.
- parking space will be available onsite.
- early bird Tickets cost €575 including VAT
- regular Tickets cost €650 including VAT
- Invoices/receipts will be send out, no refunds
HOW TO REGISTER?
- Send an email to Darth_mutte@yahoo.com
- We will get back to you within 24 hours to confirm
Maarten Verhoeven is freelance a digital sculptor with a love for the dark and weird, He specializes in work for 3D sculptures for Concept, Art, film, commercials, prototypes, designer toys and collectibles. Having background in art, he handles different aspects of production, from original conceptsculpts, high res assets, engineering and 3D prints. Today he’s working from Belgium as a freelance ZBrush artist, contributing his talents worldwide to various companies, publications and projects.
Previous clients; Disney, Marvel, Lucasfilm, Gentle Giant, Hasbro toys, Framestore, PlanetX, Umedia, Pixologic, Gnomon, Workshop, Wacom, MSI, Studio100, 3D artist and 3Dtotalmagazine...
- MSI Ambassador
- Wacom Ambassador
- Winner ZBrush 2018 sculpt-off
Empowerd by WACOM & MSI